Holy Rosary Parish was first established as a mission church to the Basilica of Our Lady Immaculate.
Holy Rosary Parish
175 Emma St
Guelph, ON N1E 1V6
(519)822-4701

Visit Website
Holy Rosary Parish
Holy Rosary Parish was first established as a mission church to the Basilica of Our Lady Immaculate. It was administered by the Spiritans until the year 2000. It is now under the administration of the Canadian Jesuits. As a Jesuit parish, it strives to find God in all things.







Manresa Jesuit Renewal Centre
Since 1946, Manresa has welcomed retreatants to grow closer to God on 21 beautiful acres in ...