Église du Gésu
L’église du Gesù (Jésus en italien) est un trésor au cœur du centre-ville de Montréal.
Holy Cross Church
Originally built in 1852 on the Wikwemikong Native Reserve, Holy Cross is the oldest Catholic Church in Northern Ontario. Holy Cross Mission and the Wikwemikong Reserve are located on Manitoulin Island, where the first Jesuit and European, Fr. Joseph Poncet, SJ, set foot in 1648. He was the last Jesuit to minister on the island until 1845, when the Jesuits returned and have continued their Native ministry since.