Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Ministries/Events Type: Pastoral Ministries

St. Ignatius Parish

St. Ignatius Parish is a historic parish in Winnipeg, MB. It has been under the pastoral care of Jesuits since its founding in 1908.

Our Lady of Lourdes Parish

Our Lady of Lourdes is a Spirit-filled Catholic Community of Pilgrims gathered from different lands and different cultures. OLOL comes together under the Dome of Our Lady of Lourdes Church in downtown Toronto to celebrate faith in Word, Sacrament and Service.

Holy Rosary Parish

Holy Rosary Parish was first established as a mission church to the Basilica of Our Lady Immaculate. It was administered by the Spiritans until the year 2000. It is now under the administration of the Canadian Jesuits. As a Jesuit parish, it strives to find God in all things.

Église du Gésu

L’église du Gesù (Jésus en italien) est un trésor au cœur du centre-ville de Montréal.

Holy Cross Church

Originally built in 1852 on the Wikwemikong Native Reserve, Holy Cross is the oldest Catholic Church in Northern Ontario. Holy Cross Mission and the Wikwemikong Reserve are located on Manitoulin Island, where the first Jesuit and European, Fr. Joseph Poncet, SJ, set foot in 1648. He was the last Jesuit to minister on the island until 1845, when the Jesuits returned and have continued their Native ministry since.

The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.