Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Ministries

St. Ignatius Parish

St. Ignatius Parish is a historic parish in Winnipeg, MB. It has been under the pastoral care of Jesuits since its founding in 1908.

Our Lady of Lourdes Parish

Our Lady of Lourdes is a Spirit-filled Catholic Community of Pilgrims gathered from different lands and different cultures. OLOL comes together under the Dome of Our Lady of Lourdes Church in downtown Toronto to celebrate faith in Word, Sacrament and Service.

Holy Rosary Parish

Holy Rosary Parish was first established as a mission church to the Basilica of Our Lady Immaculate. It was administered by the Spiritans until the year 2000. It is now under the administration of the Canadian Jesuits. As a Jesuit parish, it strives to find God in all things.

Église du Gésu

L’église du Gesù (Jésus en italien) est un trésor au cœur du centre-ville de Montréal.

Université de Sudbury

Founded as Collège du Sacré-Coeur in 1913, it was the first, and for many years the only, institution of higher learning in Northern Ontario. In 1957, it changed its name to “University of Sudbury” and began to exercise its full teaching and degree-granting powers.

Collège Saint-Charles-Garnier

Le Collège Saint-Charles-Garnier de Québec se situe dans la poursuite de l’oeuvre de son ancêtre, le Collège des Jésuites, premier collège en Amérique du Nord. C’est un établissement d’enseignement privé, de niveau secondaire, s’inscrivant dans la tradition humaniste chrétienne.

Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf

Le Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf, établissement d’enseignement privé subventionné fondé en 1928 par les pères jésuites, poursuit sa mission d’excellence en formant les leaders de demain dans un environnement extraordinaire au pied du mont Royal, au coeur du quartier universitaire de Montréal.

Ignatius Jesuit Centre

Ignatius Jesuit Centre cultivates spiritual growth and ecological engagement. The Jesuits have a long history in the Guelph area. A year before the city was founded in 1827, a member of the party of John Galt (founder of the city) was married by a Jesuit. German Jesuits first settled in the area in 1852. In the early years, the Jesuits played a role in establishing St. Joseph’s hospital, Catholic schools, the construction of the Church of Our Lady Immaculate, an important landmark and place of worship in the city, and establishing Sacred Heart Parish.

Canadian Jesuits International

Canadian Jesuits International is an international development agency of the Jesuits of Canada that supports poor and marginalized people in developing countries through the work of Jesuits and other partners. We also carry out education and advocacy in Canada on international social justice.

The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.